Donations to our Community
As part of the club’s ongoing support,
each year we contribute to the:
- Indian Valley Public Library
- Souderton Area Scholarship Fund
- Mary Morris Hamilton Scholarship Fund
- Hugh O’Brien Youth Leadership
- Indian Valley Boys and Girls Club
- Meals on Wheels
- Boy Scouts
- Keystone Opportunity Center
- Laurel House
- Telford Community Building
- Angel Flight East
-Interact Club (SAHS Rotary)
Other Local Donations
- Grand View Hospice
Past Large Donations
- Canine Companions
- YMCA of Indian Valley
- Vets for Vets
- Peter Powerhouse Foundation (Children’s Cancer)
- Telford Diving Unit
- Souderton Borough for its new pool renovations
We have championed and contributed to
major civic causes
Helping create the jump-start of the Indian Valley
Public Library is a big honor of ours. We have given
over$50,000 over the years to the library.
We created the first community park and
playground in Telford.
We bought defibrillators for the police department.
Also, in 1999, we presented a $10,000 check to furnish the kitchen at the Adult Day Care Center of SAC.
Caitlin McKay (left), Communications Specialist, Grand View Health receiving donation check of $500 for Grand View Health.
Margie Stern (right), Director, Indian Valley Public Library, receiving donation check of $500 for the library. This donation helps defray the cost of their Second Friday's music programs. Our long relationship with the library goes back to its beginning.